Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Did you know my favorite show was Stargate SG1?

When asked what my favorite show is, I will always throw in Stargate SG1. The idea that it could actually be happening now... that is what gets me. That is what makes me love the show... well the first reason.

That being said... I have a Stargate BFFF. Well, she is more than just my Stargate BFFF, she is a really good friend. Her name is Slidell. Well... her screen name anyway. She hopes to get a job educating young ones, so I don't want to take the chance and refer to her by her real name.

Anyway... we are rewatching all 10 seasons of SG1. And not only are we watching it... again... we are blogging it as well. The Stargate Best Effing Friends Rewatch Blog

Feel free to stop on by and tell us to stop. LoL

1 comment: