Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 9, Day 10 and Day 11

Still playing catch up....

Day 9: Your Favorite Quote

Being a scrapbooker and a card maker... I have a ton of them. Here are 3 err... I mean 4:

"Hope is the dream of the soul awake" ~French Proverb

"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous" ~CoCo Chanel

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What? You too? I thought I was the only one'" ~C.S. Lewis

"How can I set free anyone who doesn't have the guts to stand up alone and declare his own freedom? I think it's a lie- people claim they want to be free- everyone insists that freedom is what they want the most, the most sacred and precious thing a man can possess. But that's bullshit! People are terrified to be set free- they hold on to their chains. They fight anyone who tries to break those chains. It's their security... How can they expect me or anyone else to set them free if they don't really want to be free?" ~Jim Morrison



Day 10: Something you're afraid of

There are several ways I can answer this... You chose which way I'm going...

I'm afraid of taking a shower when The Chef isn't home. I have watched one too many of those stupid "home alone, the psycho-killer breaks into the house" movies and shows.

Now you know one of my dirty little secrets.



Day 11: TV Shows you are currently addicted too

Oh wow... I'm a TV addict.... but to say I'm addicted to a show... That's a rough one. Several I can live without... but here are the ones I get testy about if the babes erase them off of the DVR.

Eat Street on the Cooking Channel (It's all about great street food here in the US)
Nurse Jackie on Showtime (Jackie is a RN, a wife and mom, and she's also an addict.)
Top Chef (all of the various incarnations of it... right now it's Top Chef Masters.)
Sanctuary (Helen Magnus doesn't age, and helps the mutants of the world)
Oddities (LOVE this show. It's all the weird stuff that our parents warned us about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment