Sunday, May 8, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 15 (err... I mean Day 3)

Day 3 of the 30 Days of Blogging is to post pictures from your wedding. Since my anniversary happens to be during this adventure, I am going to wait and blog Day 3 on Day 15, which is the day my anniversary falls, and I'm going to post Day 15 as Day 3.

Day 15 (my day 3) is: Share a Bible Verse

This is an interesting one. I haven't read The Good Book cover to cover, although I have read a few chapters all the way through. I have sat around the table with others and discussed said chapters, said verses. I have learned from all of them, what my future is, and what my past was.

And lately I have been asking "why" more than I ever have, and when I was at the bottom, ready to throw my hands in the air and say "screw it" I just so happened to click on one of those "random Bible verse" links, and this is the one that popped up:

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Things are going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment