Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 12, Day 13 and Day 14

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

My Phone

As I told you in a previous post, I didn't want to give up my "pay as you go" phone, because it wasn't registered, and "The Man" didn't know who I was. BUT, The Chef and I were at a point where the pay as you go airtime was no longer worth it (and with the promise that the new restaurant was going to pay for them... take a guess how many times that happened***) we took the plunge and went and bought good phones... smart phones... and now I am so dependent on it, that if I leave the house to check the mailbox, I feel lost (I'm really not that bad, but close). For someone who didn't want to be tracked, I sure have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

I'm an addict.


Day 13: Photo that makes you laugh

Jelly


Day 14: Website you love to visit

There are a few websites that I visit daily... but the most entertaining of them by far is Fark.com. So many just different things on there, and the titles of the stories are piss your pants laugh out loud funny. Enjoy... you won't be disappointed.






***If your answer was ZERO, you are correct. Here's your cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment