Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good

After my recap last night with Slidell (We finished up Season One last night), I decided to try and write some fanfiction. I have been writing fanfic to help get the juices flowing, and to remind me that words ROCK! I have this idea... I have had it for a while... so I tried last night.

Yeah, nothing. Molly skipped town... again.

I said screw it, and started on It. You know which one I am talking about. It was hard at first, and I must have rewritten the first paragraph at least 4 or 5 times. There is a heavy worded, run on sentence in there where I take you on a tour of all the tenses. But I left it.

I left it and continued on.

Next thing I know, The Chef is up, and he is getting ready for work. I look at the clock. It's 6am.

Holy crap, it's 6 am.

Molly didn't leave, she just wanted me to write the real one.

The Chef asked me if I was up all night writing. I nodded. He gave me a smile and said "Good".

"Good"

The funny thing is, I do feel good. Sure I'm tired, but I did grab a couple of hours of sleep before the babes got up. Besides that is what coffee is for. Right?

I'm going to try and get some more in today... I need too, but I have to remember that the book is my part time job, and taking care of the house and kids is my full time one. That way I can keep everyone happy.

Because I like this... good.

1 comment:

  1. Go girl, pulling an all nighter!!

    I can't wait to read your book!!

    ReplyDelete