Monday, December 28, 2009

Top Ten of 2009

As this year comes to an end, it's time to reflect and think about the year that has past.
Here's my Top Ten of 2009.
(in no particular order)

10. Watching Banana play hockey. Girl's got some heart for the game.
9. Loving The Chef more than I did last year. He really pulled through, and was the man I knew he was.
8. Finally understanding that I don't have to do it all... that I can relinquish some control... even if it bothers me.
7. Understanding that enjoying my children for who they are, not what I want them to be, is one of the greatest things ever. They are really neat little people.
6. Renewing friendships that I thought were long gone, and finding the joy of new ones.
5. Seeing Kim.
4. Meeting Sue.
3. Making and keeping promises to myself.
2. The simple things are sometimes the best things.
1. Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment