Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nine Days


I only have NINE DAYS!

Where did the time go?

What the heck am I going to get the kids to do this year?

There are only 9 days until Mother's Day. Only nine days to wrestle the babes to the ground and make help the babes create something magical and wonderful for their grandmothers (and the great grandmother too).

Now shush! I know I did this to myself. Instead of just letting Mother's Day pass with nothing more than a phone call and some home made cookies, I put myself into a bind when the home made crafty gifts were made and delivered. Last year, it was cut out hand prints of the kids (and I know they rocked because my mother in law has hers hanging on her wall in her dinning room with all of the pictures of the family). The year before that, the babes painted terra cotta pots.

And so this year, I'm looking for something cool, unique, something that encompass all of the babes, and that will rock. Something that all of the grandmothers will enjoy...

...and I know I will find it...

...about seven days from now.

1 comment:

  1. you my dear are totally awesome. I love you and anything my precious grandchildren make is treasured by me. so don't pull your hair out too much. anything they do I know is done with pure heartfelt love and is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete